CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 31, 2007

Celebrate Good Times, Come On!



Happy 2008! I have many Christmas pictures to share, and hopefully I'll get around to putting some of them on here soon. We're headed to Lima overnight to celebrate the new year with Joe's 7:11 group, then I have tomorrow and Wednesday to rest.....then it's back to work. It's been a great 8 weeks or so off work, but I'm ready to go back. I think.




So everyone, enjoy your New Years Eve, have fun, be safe, watch the ball drop, etc etc. Did you make a resolution?? Last year I resolved to learn to like shrimp, and I think I've done well at it. I still can't eat shrimp coctail, but I do enjoy a nice seasoned grilled shrimp now and then... I know, not a very exciting resolution, but a very attainable one.




This year? Not sure yet, I have 7.5 hours to think of one. I'll let y'all know what I decide on.




I really hope that the Hollywood writers resolve to eh....resolve the writers' strike. I'm really missing my friends at Seattle Grace, on Wisteria Lane, and all the rest, too many to mention. I'm going to have to stoop to watching reality TV, which I'm really not happy about, but I'll do it. If I must. :)


Happy New Year!



I am now going to go enjoy my Cadbury Ornamet, courtesy of Aunt Jenni. =) THANKS!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Mom and Dad say...
Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

I was hoping to see a pic of Trey and Quinn in the stocking! Too funny! Can't wait to get them together again. Have a good time in Lima...

Jill said...

Let's see... last year I resolved to have Mia, and I was successful! This year, I want to keep my classroom cleaner and more organized.

Our plans were to order in a good meal and hang out tonight, but Marc had some family stuff come up and so it's been me and the kids alone ALL DAY. He'll be home late tonight, and I may make it to see the ball drop (I think I'll tune in at 11:00 our time just in case I can't make it till 12:00 here!) Happy 2008, and enjoy going back to work. I am dreading it on Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

By the way, Desperate Housewives will be a new episode this coming Sunday!
kara

Anonymous said...

I agree with your reality tv comments, and I don't even watch The Hills. I'm a simple person who only wants her Thur. ABC programming back. I hope you had fun last night. I don't have any particular resolution, just try to be a better me. That's probably more than enough. Good luck with going back to work. I'm sure your clients will be glad. Hapy New Year to all of you!