CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Do I really need a title? You know this is about Quinn. :)

More baby pictures. I'm so thankful for digital cameras...I probably would have gone through 20 rolls of film by now if it weren't for digital!

Hanging out on Grandma's shoulder

















Holding Grandpa's hand















Quinn's first bath- he didn't like it much.















He was much happier after he was out of the bath, and into his towel.

















Another after-the-bath photo. I think his hair is really starting to grow!



















He's just too precious!














Quinn has a sleep-sheep (sitting on the couch behind him) that makes white noise to put the baby to sleep...it obviously works.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable. Love the last one. And I think that second one (blue/brown stripes) looks just like you. Can't wait to see him for real. Aunt Jenni

Anonymous said...

Wow. Cissi does not look to thrilled in that last photo. I think someone stole her spot!

Quinn is adorable! Can't wait to see him again!

Jill said...

Precious!! What do you mean, his hair is "starting to grow"? Have you seen photos of Mia lately, almost 9 months old and finally getting a little fuzz?

Brenda said...

Oh, he's so precious! I can't believe all that hair! I thought the second one in the blue/brown stripes looked like you too!

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I don't see the "LaValley" in him that I did before....he is looking more like you! Good one with Joe. I bet that will be one you can retake almost any weekend afternoon!

Anonymous said...

Those are all great! That is one wild bath, too. Is everything starting to look recognizable on him now?! Next posting, let's see a "Madonna" pose (no, not the 40ish diva). Remember to get some pix with you and QT, too! By the way, how are you feeling?