CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Snow Day


Well, the snow is here. I was kind of hoping that the super-hot summer meant we'd have a warm-ish winter, but it's not looking so good. This photo is the view out our back window. Notice the large tree branches on the ground, from the wind storm we had 2 days ago...

Joe enjoyed his day off work and finished up some work for his college classes, and now is at a basketball game. Quinn's here, helping me blog and do some online Christmas shopping, then we'll most likely head back to the couch to watch more holiday Lifetime movies.

My gaping flesh wound is pretty much healed up and I feel a lot more alive now. I even went to Target and did some Christmas shopping the other night. I think I may tackle the mall next week.

And now, some photos.



Quinn likes the bird couch as much as I do!
















Just lounging around in his baseball onesie
















Looking around...


































He's sad because we dressed him in this silly shirt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does Joe know that you put that OSU stuff on him? Poor Quinn. Ok - now, had i not seen Quinn with my own two eyes, I would never believe that photo of him - the one where he looks like he is trying to get up and crawl away. Yeah - get some rest now because it won't be long!!
Kara

~Lori said...

yes, joe is actually the one who put the OSU clothes on him. we"re letting him decide on his own which team to love; obviously, he does not choose the buckeyes. Go Blue!

Anonymous said...

He's too cute, and thanks for the picture with Mom. I'll be sure to show this to Kyle. I assume Quinn will wear that when OSU is in the BCS.