CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Holiday Quiz

I love Christmas music a little too much, if that's possible. I know a lot of people complain of constant Christmas music on the radio and in stores this time of year, but I LOVE it. Can't get enough of it. (Our iTunes has 1444 songs in the "holiday" category.) So I was proud of myself for only missing one of the questions in this holiday Christmas Carol Quiz. Apparently there's more to the song 'Jingle Bells' than I realized.
Here's the website:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/carolquiz,0,4932856.triviaquiz

And here's some more photos of our little guy.





































5 comments:

Julie said...

You have a cutie! Can't wait to see him. Maybe over Brenden's Christmas break I'll call and see if we can visit. Have a Merry Christmas!

Amy Covey said...

Love the first photo...and the photo of Cissi in the boppy! You really have 1,444 songs in your holiday section?? I thought I had a lot. I'd love to see your list! Any recommendations??

Amy Covey said...

Just for the record, I got 100%...even the obscure Jingle Bells lyrics! I guess that makes a me a true Christmas music addict!

Anonymous said...

Wow...Quinn seems to look a little Gremlin-like in that last picture!

Oh wait, that is Cissi.

Can't wait to see you guys again over the holiday!

Anonymous said...

Rats! I missed 2 (92%) Thought Turelurelu was an "Irish lullaby" not Christmas, and missed the Carol of the Bells one--I can play it on handbells but guess I don't know all the words. I assume Quinn is singing along with the carols in the first photo. See you soon. Aunt Jenni