CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

More Baby news

My nephew was born today! My sister-in-law, Trish, had her baby boy early this morning. I don't have details on him yet, but for now I'm just glad he's here and everyone is doing well. Trish and I have gone through our pregnancies together and I've been so excited for this little guy to get here- I can't wait to meet him when we go up to Michigan for Christmas!!

Congratulations, Jer and Trish!!!!




p.s...i came back to add to this post:

I just got done reading everyone else's blogs this morning and now I'm sitting here thinking about what a great family I have. Everyone's postings and responses this weekend were so awesome, loving, insightful, faithful, inspiring, and supportive and I'm just glad that I am part of such an amazing family!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear "the other Baby Boy LaValley" has arrived! I'll be eager to see pictures of the little cousins together.

Anonymous said...

... and regarding your p.s., I totally agree that I have been blessed with an awesome family!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Quinn's new cousin! Let me know when they have a name picked out - I need to get her gift finished.
Kara

Anonymous said...

You're making me ferklempt (?), but I agree 100%. I'm glad the other baby LaV is here and healthy.

Amy Covey said...

I'm glad to hear baby boy #2 has arrived. Be sure to update us with all the info.

And I agree....we really do have an awesome family.

Anonymous said...

Name: Trey James Lewis LaValley-
2 middle names (lavalley thing) are for his 2 grandpas.

6 lbs 8 oz 21 inches long (same is Quinn!)

Very healthy and doing well!

~Lori said...

trish- I am jealous that you have internet access in your hospital room!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Trey and congrats to parents Trish and Jer. Can't say enough about our wonderful families and the love and support they are. Aunt Jenni