CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

One Month

Quinn was one month old yesterday. I can't believe it's been a month already! He's really growing... this picture was taken Monday- it's one of my favorite 'newborn' outfits, and it was pretty big on him when we put him in it at the hospital...he;s pretty much outgrown it now, so I had to take a picture of him wearing it one last time. Notice his new trick: he holds his pacifier in his mouth while he sleeps.


















I am going to try to take a picture of him with this same bear every month to show his growth. This is when he was one week old:


















And this was yesterday:




















6 comments:

Sara said...

Taking a picture with the bear is a good idea. You can really see how much he's grown! I'll have to start doing something like that with Tucker.

He's adorable!

Anonymous said...

You look really good! Good pic of Mama and baby.
Makes me excited.. few more days.... hours???

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing how quickly they lose that newborn look? Can't wait to see and hold him!

A Fresh Wind Children's Ministry said...

He is SOOO cute and I've said it before and I'll say it again...my parents (listen good, mom!) will have to fight me for Quinn cuddle time!!!

~Lori said...

Well, I'd say she who travels the longest distance to see Quinn gets to hold him first, so unless anyone can beat Poland, that's you, Jessica! :)

Jill said...

I did the photo thing with Luke - he'd be next to my big Curious George. I slacked off with Mia. Not sure why, but never started that. He looks so much less floppy already. What a cutie. I wish I could squeeze him!
ps - adding to your last blog, did you hear there are plans for 2 new Pee Wee movies?