CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Fame and Fortune telling

I'm a little upset with my "friend" Justin Chambers (a.k.a. Dr. Karev). T here was a little blurb in the Springfield paper today about how Grey's Anatomy returns tonight, and one of the stars is local native Chambers, etc. with a photo of him.
The last line read "Chambers declined requests for an interview".
Hmm....
As Joe says: Be nice to people on your way up; They'll be nice to you on your way down!

Another bit of info that Joe shared w/ me today:
Two peanuts were walking down the street. One was assaulted.

I have definitely been spending way too much time with the gang from 90210. Last night I dreamed I was stuck in an elevator with Kelly, Donna, Val, and Claire!

Time to go- important TV to get to! Yes I"m upset with Justin's snub of his hometown, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to watch his show!!!

5 comments:

Jill said...

You mean he didn't mention you, his good friend, in the article? I am shocked. I did enjoy the show tonight!

Amy Covey said...

okay...i had to read the peanut thing several times before I got it. i'm a little slow today! Shoot...i totally forgot grey's anatomy was on last night. i have never watched it, but i wanted to watch it to see what it's all about. of course...the fact that our tv is gone for the 3rd time in 5 weeks could have something to do with that (i'm pretty sure the same mafia type people working on your car are now working on my tv. grrrrr!)

Anonymous said...

What is the latest on your car,or shouldn't I ask? Also, be sure to let us know your reunion decision. I started watching Grey's last winter & have spent many hours in the past few weeks watching. McDreamy or McVet? Eveybody sing, "Come on over..."

Anonymous said...

P.S. Did you catch Joe Lawrence dancing this week?

Brenda said...

I just saw the season finale of Grey's anatomy on WEdnesday night and went to bed crying. That was really really sad. I am glad I missed it last spring or I would've been depressed all summer.