CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 25, 2006

my not-so-exciting weekend

I know it seems as though I live the life of a Hollywood starlet,and every day is a party with me, but every now and then I have some down time. :)
This weekend was just that, and it was great. Stayed in Saturday night, went shopping all day Sunday (OK, that was pretty fabulous- I got a new pair of "Lola" jeans: how great is that?!) and went to a 3-hour class today on a bunch of things about haircolor that I already know. All I have to say about that is that it's 3 hours of my life that I'll never get back, and I could have spent them sleeping in.
Oh well. What can you do? At least I was there with friends, so it was fun.
So, all in all, a pretty laid back weekend, not too much to blog about, yet, I still managed to do so.

OH! And as of today, the dead-slug count is up to 3. One by beer, two by salt.

So...I'd say those two were assaulted....

3 comments:

Brenda said...

My usual hairstylist had an allergic reaction to a bug bite and had to cancel last minute on me, so another girl did my hair. How weird is this...she's from Springfield! But she went to nursing school there and beauty school after she moved to Texas.

Anonymous said...

1. Ok, I'll ask: what are Lola jeans? A name brand? Are they skinny?
2. I feel your pain about the class. Way too many teacher inservices are a waste of time and usually district money.
3. You're killing me! What did you do about the reunion???

~Lori said...

Yeah Lola is just the brand name of the jeans. I basically tried them on because I liked the name. :) (Lola is what my friends at work call me).