CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Yay for days off!

It's Tuesday night, which means no work tomorrow! If you ever have the chance to have a day off in the middle of the week, take it. Having Wednesdays off completely makes up for working on Saturdays. It's great to have a free day to run around when everyone else is at work.
I always enjoy Tuesday nights, knowing I can stay up late and sleep in even later;(tonight I'll be watching a 90210 marathon).

Here's a few photos from the weekend:

Family Photo













And one of the group, not quite ready
(I especially like Rylee's look!)














Rylee, after dinner. Too cute!

4 comments:

Jill said...

I'm sure your family appreciates photo #2 being posted. I'd like to know what Lisa is looking at in that one! :)

Amy Covey said...

Great family photo. Look at you and Joe in your fall clothes...and your Dad in his Hawaiian shirt - too funny!! Photo #2 made me laugh out loud! I could do a whole album of photos like that! I swear I accidentally take one of Chris and the kids EVERYTIME I set up the camera for a self timer photo (before I madly run into place before the camera goes off...I am SO buying a remote for my camera with Christmas money). Anyhow...glad John was able to make it for a visit. How long is he home for??

Brenda said...

That is so true what Amy said. We also have some really unexpected self-timer photos!
Your dad totally looks like Grandma Lehman in that first photo. Weird that I never noticed that before! Don't y'all think so?

Anonymous said...

What a good looking bunch. I bet you have some really fabulous looking relatives too!! Actually I thought Tom looks like our grandpa Lehman in the first picture--that would be your great-grandpa. Check it out!! Aunt Jenni