CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

In response to the response

This is for Nancy: I'm going to the reunion after all. I really thought I wasn't going to go, but I guess the inner-aunt-Nancy beat out the inner-mom/Amy/Kara/dad/Jill and I'm going to go. It's pure curiousity and I can't help it!
Plus, my friends will be there, so at least I know I'll have fun.
And I have a cute outfit, so it's a reason to wear it.

Lola jeans are just a brand, but I love the name so that's why I tried them on and bought them. (They call me Lola at work...you can use your noggin and figure it out.)

I know I put that above info on my last post response, but I wasn't sure if you people read responses to responses.

Brenda: What was the girl's name who cut your hair? I wouldn't be suprised if my coworkers know her. Springfield is like that.

I REALLY shouldn't be allowed to ride in things with wheels. I pulled out of my accountant's office onto Limestone (which is a very busy 4 lane road....well, busy by Springfield standards!) and the car just shut down. This isn't the Solstice, (which we have back and is apparently running fine: I don't know, because I won't touch it.) it's my Saturn. It just stopped, all the dials went down to 0 and it had just shut off. WEIRD. So I turned the key off and restarted it and it was fine and I went to Big Boy and got a salad and went back to work. It's been fine since, but now I'm a little leery that I just break everything I drive in.

Maybe I should just get a chauffer?

5 comments:

Brenda said...

The hairstylist from springfield is named
Andrea Barnhardt.
One time Jill and I were driving home from BGSU and our car just stopped like that- it was the alternator. Check it out! It's the only thing I know about cars. When the car just stops like the plug has been pulled it's the alternator. And when you run out of gas completely you have to put some gas somewhere else besides the tank for it to work...can't remember where, but my mom will never forget it! I think it's the carburator.

Anonymous said...

Maybe I could quit my day job and become your chauffer...Driving Miss Lola :) Mom

Jill said...

Oh I will never forget that BGSU trip, stuck at that rest stop for hours with just a deck of cards. That was awesome. Seriously Lori, what is with you and transportation??

Amy Covey said...

I think a chauffer sounds like an excellent (and much safer) idea! When is your reunion?? Have fun!

Anonymous said...

I am so honored. First Jill has a dream about me being too young. And now you have a whole blog in response to me,AND you're going to the reunion. I thought it was already past, so I truly hope you have a good time! (Don't scare me with that Saturn story.)Is Joe going?