CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Gross.

Today was one of those nice slow-going Sundays; Slept in late, watched an episode of 90210 in my p.j.'s, went to a baby shower and ate lots of good party food, wandered around Target, picked up some salads for dinner and came home to...
a sick dog.
It's pretty safe to say that cleaning up dog poo (I think that's what it was) all over my carpet is definitely in my bottom five of things I like to do. Poor Cissi. I knew she wasn't feeling well last night (already did the poo/puke all over the floor last night!) but I had hoped she got it all out of her system. Usually she's sick once and done.
Not this time.
I think she has puppy-flu. Either that or she's just rotting from the inside out and leaving it all over my carpet.
So, I've put Cissi outside for a while, and last I checked on her she was chowing down on grass, so apparently she's still ill.
I now know where the phrase "sick as a dog" comes from. It's not pretty.
Time to go vacuum up the foaming carpet cleaner!

2 comments:

Amy Covey said...

Ewwwwwwww! Enjoy your 90210 watching...and say hi to Brenda, Dylan, Brandon, Kelly and the crew for me. I'm sure they miss me...I was one of their most loyal fans.

A Fresh Wind Children's Ministry said...

Are you friends from the people on 90210? Because I'm friends with the people on Lost. They really like me. We hang out a lot. They're really cool.