CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 13, 2006

the Bird Couch (and Cissi)


Allright, so the birds on the couch are definitely overpowered by the flowers, but "big ugly flower couch" just doesn't have the same ring to it as "bird couch", does it?
No one loves the bird couch more than Cissi, so it's only fair that she's in the photo too. Other than Joe pillow, and a sunbeam on the carpet, the bird couch is one of her top picks of places to hang out.
I know, the couch totally clashes with the wall color; but is there really any wall color (other than burnt sienna or raw umber) that would look good up against that??

3 comments:

A said...

Don't knock the couch...its very comfortable to sleep on!

Amy Covey said...

There it is...the bird couch! And I agree..it is pretty comfy to sleep on!

Jill said...

Finally! I have to admit, I'm a little disappointed... I had envisioned a MUCH uglier/tackier couch! But I'm such a visual person, it's nice to see it now.