CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Eveyone loves a survey!

Cheesey, yes, but admit it, you love to read them! So here's the latest I've seen- "Me from A to Z"

A is for Age: 28

B is for favorite Beverage: Tab energy, diet Citrus Green Tea

C is for Career: hairstylist

D is for Dog: one, Cissi, pug/chihuahua mix, age 13

E is for Essential everyday item: coffee

F is for favorite Food: chocolate or bread

G is for favorite Game: pool

H is for How many of these surveys have you filled out in a lifetime? probably 14973

I is for Ice Cream: Yes, love it, just about any flavor. Right now Ben & Jerry's Neopolitan Dynamite is pretty good.

J is for Juice: on it's own, orange. Mixed together, cranberry & pineapple.

K is for whose butt you'd like to Kick: Either someone at GM, or maybe Chuck Norris, just to say that I did it!!

L is for Last food you ate: a drumstick (the ice cream, not the chicken)

M is for Marriage: yes, almost 5 years. Love it!

N is for Nickname: Lola

O is for favorite Outdoor activity: swimming in the summer, walking in the fall

P is for famous People you've met: Hootie & the Blowfish, Justin Chambers (from Grey's Anatomy)

Q is for Quote: "What is is"

R is for Regrets: I kind of wish I hadn't bought 2 CD's on Monday, because i really only like one of them.

S is for Shopping: Yes, love it! But clearance racks only. Best purchase this week, a new "party dress" for $5.36.

T is for favorite TV show: Grey's Anatomy. And 7th Heaven, haha.

U is for Uptown? or Downtown? Probably uptown. Sounds fancier.

V is for Vision: glasses, contacts, or none? Have 3 pair of glasses, but I wear contacts every day.

W is for Worst movie you've seen: aside from the the Breakfast Club? I'd have to say, this week, Kinsey. It started out OK, and then it just bombed.

X is for X-tra piece of info: I ate a raw salmon sandwich for lunch Monday.

Y is for Your favorite talk show host; Either Tony Danza, Roger Lodge (Blind Date), or the guy from The Soup

Z is for your Zodiac sign: Cancer

3 comments:

Amy Covey said...

Hey...you changed the questions! :)

When you kick Chuck Norris' butt, can I come watch (just to say I did)???

Anonymous said...

sure did...do you like how I changed them? :)
~L

Jill said...

You still need to get Kara and Lisa hooked up in the world of blogging! I posted my list last night, when I should have been either doing school work or sleeping! Priorities...