CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Let's Play Pyramid!

Ahh....the game show network. I love it! I'm a big Pyramid fan, myself, so here's a category called "Things I've Broken". I'll be the celebrity, you guess what I'm explaining. Everything in this category falls under the description of things I have broken in the past five days.

1. It's black, fast, it's a means of transportation, it used to have an airbag....?

2. OK, you might use these to take a piece of toast out of the toaster, if you don't want to use your hands, or stick a knife down in the slot. Made of bamboo, from Pampered Chef---?

3. On a laptop computer, you type on the ____. This is the one that you push to make the page scroll down.

4. If you were trying to fix something you broke, you might try to stick it back together permanently with ______. This is the strongest type of it, and can stick your fingers together if you're not careful...or you just might break the whole top of the tube in half, like I did.

5. You wear this around a toe for decoration, and it will definitely break if you drop a cell phone on it.

6. This is what you use to change the channel, and if you (or maybe the dog??) sit on it just right, it's rendered useless. However, if you're lucky and have a husband who can reprogram it, it's no biggie. :)

Of course, there's the usual broken hearts and broken laws I leave in a trail behind me, but that's nothing new.

2 comments:

A Fresh Wind Children's Ministry said...

THIS is precisely why you're number one on the list!

Amy Covey said...

What....no broken mirror to add to the list??