CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I don't get it.

Here's a list of things I just don't understand:

1. Wearing pajama pants and/or slippers to the store.
2. The show "Pants off Dance off"
3. Crocs (the shoes, not the animal)
4. The Breakfast Club (admit it, it's really not that good of a movie!)
5. Why "it's hot outside!" is the top news story. It's summer! Of course it's hot!!
6. Spandex pants
7. Man-capris
8. Hollywood's fascination of combining couples' names (ex: "Bennifer")
9. Reality TV
10. Where is Suri Cruise?? Why haven't we seen her???

2 comments:

Jill said...

Ok, you must have been to the Killeen, TX Walmart recently... I think 1 out of every 3 or 4 people has pj pants and slippers... Even on my worst day, I know I can look better than someone there!!! I'm also SO with you on the crocs. Are they the new Jelly shoes or something?

Amy Covey said...

Just my random thoughts about your list:
1. Even worse than wearing pj's and slippers to the store is wearing pj's, slippers, and no bra to go to your child's school to talk to his teacher

2. I'm with you on the crocs. Totally don't get them!

3. I think I will start calling you and Joe either Loe or Jori....which do you prefer??