CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Want to know what I think?

This is what I think about the whole JonBenet Ramsey case:

I don't think that this guy they're charging with the murders is guilty.
I definitley think he's some kind of stalker/whack-job/freak show, but I don't think he killed her.
I find if every interesting that they had no leads for years and suddenly a month after Patsy Ramsey dies, they find someone to accuse.

It's so obvious that her mother killed her.

It's also obvious that this guy needs to be taken off the streets. And since momma is dead, can't convict her now, might as well let some other psycho go to prison in her place.

It's just too twisted, really....think about it. This guy most likely didn't kill her, (I don't know his name, and I refuse to even look his name up, because that's what he wants from all of this) he just wants to take the "credit" for it. Because he's a freak, that's why. It's his way of being "famous".
And now that the likely killer is dead, he can feel free to take the blame.
And the press is so trigger-happy (heheh no pun intended there) to convict someone, they'll jump at the chance to put a name on this whole weird thing.

That's just my "expert" opinion on the whole thing. (Because, as you know, I have a cosmetology license, and that's almost equal to a psychology degree.)

3 comments:

Amy Covey said...

I have to say I agree with you on this one...for whatever reason I don't think he did it either. I think he's just some freak who wants the attention that goes along with this. We'll probably never know the truth though.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if he's guilty, but I am tired of the media trying & convicting, then the actual jury is biased (think O.J.). What I really HATE is those beauty contest videos that they keep showing. Why not just write an invitation to pedophiles? Those pix of JonBenet are sick, & I'm sure that was her mother's idea. 6-yr.-olds are not supposed to act or look sensual!! It ain't right.

~Lori said...

Right on, right on.