CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Gloomy Sunday

Where is the sun? It's still August, last I checked. Don't get me wrong, I love fall, and I can't wait for it, but if it's going to be 88 degrees, maybe there should be a little sunshine w/ it so a girl can soak up some end-of-season cancer rays, right?
I've got to keep up what little tan I have until November when I go to St. Thomas!
It's a great day...bagel an coffee with a Lifetime Movie for breakfast. Good stuff.

A few random photos out of my collection:

1.Joe and I in Pittsburgh, in January
2. Joe and Rylee at Easter
3. Deb, scrapbooking at our house (Amy, Kara, and I were there too but most likely we were taking a food break...aren't we messy???)








Oh, and another thing: I should add that I did have my own clothes growing up, it's just that the memories of them are shaded by those of hand-me-downs. :)

3 comments:

Amy Covey said...

The sun was in Van Wert today...we spent the day at our neighbor's pool.

I need to point out Joe's attire in the final picture (he's in the background). Does everyone see how BUNDLED UP he is while in his own house?? Hmmm...that's because Lori graciously invited us to scrapbook at her house and upon arrival announced that they had no heat on the COLDEST day in January!! :) We still managed to thaw our fingers long enough to scrap though. :)

Jill said...

I would LOVE a cloudy, gloomy day here! I've about had it with 105 degrees and no rain since who knows when!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for acknowledging your own clothes. Your aunts & mom feel better now.